Add your memories or stories of Maher Cup football and the life and times of the Maher Cup towns and they will be included in this web site.
- Andy Paterson’s Reminscences of Temora in the mid-1930s
- Geoff Wellings ‘My Year in Belluga’ [Barmedman]. See also this related article.
- Peter Castrission Remembers the ‘Blooda Maher Cup’ at Gundagai
- Kevin Day Remembers Playing for Harden in 1959
- Graham English Remembers Young in the 1950s
- Stan Gibbs’ Memories of the Maher Cup Cootamundra 1938-46
Email them to Neil Pollock at email@example.com or post them as comments here.